Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rubik's cube

I think... or rather I feel alot of things. I Am the Rubik's cube, every side,  a piece of an experience I've felt, each cube a touch of someone I've  LOVED . Every twist and turn brings ME closer, then pulls me away further.
Oh those they twists and turns... forever fighting {the sameness} the uniformity.. a thousand different turns to peace... to calm... to Zen.  Each row that forms is an obstacle called self pride, that may give a false sense of self achievement, each double row a friend who has given up on his/her dreams and lives the life of an endless square and was twisted and shaped to the great task masters will. Each word a brand, of an education syndicated to give but take much much much more. Every click [click]... the sound of time getting away from us. Time/life are the great reminders. Will I ever figure this cube out? With time to spare....
(i cant end this piece cause I've gotten lost in what i wanted to say .. its there but i cant grasp it) 
A true artist is GROWTH 

No comments:

Post a Comment