Saturday, February 26, 2011

Aimless

i can only stretch so far ... in a metamorphosis phase in my life .. but what most of us look past is that during this phase when your neither the caterpillar or the butterfly your so easily influenced and swayed. I gave up on so many things in my life, been lost, been alone, been broken hearted, been misunderstood, been looked past, been insecure, been loved, been this... been that..been them.. but only now am i beginning to be me. I feel the layers peeling back, friends distancing themselves because they don't understand anymore. New ones attaching themselves to someone they think they see. Truth is know one knows... because i don't know my self. What i started this post to say was I can feel the universe wanting me to be me... i know if i become me i'll be great.... but ... MY INSECURITIES COULD EAT ME ALIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment