Sunday, August 22, 2010

The white page

This white page daunts me
I can make words dance on these white pages
I want to write but I have to find Ryan firstly
In my opinion I’m at university and have given up a piece of me


This white page reminds me of the color of my heart/love blood
I’m so passionate for nothing
So I can only make words dance from nothing.


These white pages remind me of my level of universal consciousness I’m a new born child
Floating in this empty cosmos
Empty… until my mind unfolds and gives it color

These white pages remind me of nothing
Are unforgiving, uninspiring, nothing comes to mind
But I’m.. not ..writing .. with my mind …so

So young poet don’t be daunted by the nothingness
Of a blank white page.
For From white all colors are born
And from color are our souls torn

No comments:

Post a Comment