Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mirrors Edge

I wipe the mist away from the faded mirror roughly .. i'm running trying to find my way ..but there is nothing i can say to find u ... to me pain is just another plain ... for the emotional junki ...



as I look at the reflection of ryan he walks away to a better world a newer me a me I wish I could be



he turns and I see the fire in his eyes .. a fire I kno is inside me .. he gestures .. I lean over the blood drenched sink and stone cold razor



I touch the ryan in the mirror and leave a blood smeared imprint on his life .. then my hand slips in two lives are actually one



as I look back at that guy in the mirror I wonder who is the real me .. his image is covered by tiny drops of water stained amber red and streaming .. when he dies will I  ?



his eyes are dark and deep but lifeless his pupils are tiny as if he is staring directly into a bright life .. he is ..



he is his fears they criple him they make me bleed... tiny cracks appear in the two sided mirror the glass breaks ...

i'm alone in a gloomy dark bathroom both ryans are bleeding life out.. red passionate life onto the floor .. a voice asks for me ..whispers..moans ...

the hairs stand on end as he passes from this life to the next ... and smiles ...

No comments:

Post a Comment